Established in London in 1848, Prudential plc is one of the world’s leading retail financial service groups providing life insurance, financial services and asset management products across the United Kingdom, the United States and Asia for over 165 years. Today, Prudential has over 23 million customers worldwide and £457 billion of funds under management (as at 30 June 2014).
At Prudential, we believe our business success comes from the talented resources and the commitment to our customers & the communities we are living in. Our people keep us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefits to everyone whose lives we touch. Prudential also creates an open, dynamic and transparent working environment driven by our core values to nurture our talents, which are Ambitious to always go-ahead, Curious to look for new modes of operation, Courageous to always do the right thing, Empathetic with people and Nimble to seize opportunities in a continuously changing business environment.
The Strivers – Future Banca 2021 is one of Prudential’s talent development programs for a group of agile & talented Banca sales trainees to be Fast Tracked Into Future Leadership Level. By participating in our program, you can challenge your agility & leadership capabilities and have the opportunities to DRAW YOURSELF UP to the person you desire.
REQUIREMENTS: Young talents who have high aspiration to become business leaders with strategic mindset and business leadership in Banca with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any major with GPA equivalent to 7.0/10 or above
- Less than 1 year of working experience
- Fluent English communication skill equivalent to TOEIC 650/ IETLS 6.0/ TOEFL iBT 70 or above
- Leadership potential
- A career development purpose to become a business leader
JOB DESCRIPTION: An intensive development roadmap including 2 main stages:
Stage 1: Understanding & Exploring (18 months)
- Business Acumen (Insurance, PVA Banca)
- Sales Techniques
- Professional Training
- Technical & Fundamental Training
- Job Shadow
Stage 2: Proving (6 months)
- Play and Prove in the role of Banca Sales Manager
- Be able to train and coach others
- Round 1: Application Screening
- Round 2: Gamification Test
- Round 3: Video Screening
- Round 4: Business Assignment
- Round 5: Group Discussion & Panel Interview
We only accept the application via this form https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/futurebanca2021 by 27th June 2021.
- Rotation through different departments within Bancassurance to broaden business acumen, build strong technical foundation and strengthen leadership capability.
- Spring road to leadership level after the 24-month program.
- Superior coach & mentoring from Top Leadership Team.
- Opportunity for on-the-job learning and exposure & shortlisting for organizational talent identification.
- Competitive compensation scheme, exclusive total rewards package and well-being programs not just you but your family.